By Joshua Burd
The Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association has unveiled a panel of eight industry leaders who will headline its popular Developers Night event next month.
Now in its 30th year, the well-attended event will take place Monday, March 27 at the Marriott Glenpointe Hotel in Teaneck. This year’s speakers are slated to include:
- Jesse Harty, Prologis senior vice president and New Jersey/New York market officer
- Gretchen S. Wilcox, president of G.S. Wilcox & Co.
- Jeremy Neuer, senior managing director with JLL Capital Markets
- Rick Vanderbeck, vice president of sales and leasing with Hartz Mountain Industries
- Peter Bronsnick, executive managing director/managing principal with Cushman & Wakefield
- Bill Waxman, vice chairman with Cushman & Wakefield
- Michael Bergman, CEO and president of Bergman Real Estate Group
- Geoffrey Schubert, partner with Lee & Associates New Jersey (moderator)
“IOREBA’s Developer Night is the highlight of the year for New Jersey’s commercial real estate industry and this year’s notable panel of speakers will discuss the current and future challenges and opportunities in today’s New Jersey market,” IOREBA President Jeffrey Greif said. “All asset classes will be discussed.”
The event will begin with cocktails and networking from 5 to 6:30 p.m., followed by a buffet dinner and panel presentation.