The Jersey City skyline
By Real Estate NJ
Gov. Phil Murphy and Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop will once again headline The Jersey City Summit for Real Estate Investment, a popular conference that’s slated to take place this year in virtual form and spotlight the community’s still-surging development pipeline.
Slated for June 15 to 17, the gathering will cover the office, multifamily, retail and mixed-use sectors, while highlighting affordable housing, place-making and institutional investment, according to a news release. More than 1,000 attendees have descended on the event in past years, including senior executives, state and city officials and public and private institutions.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Jersey City Council President Joyce Watterman
- Mahbod Nia of Mack-Cali Realty Corp.
- Wasseem Boraie of Boarie Development
- Chris Weilminster of Urban Edge Properties
- Jonathan Kushner of Kushner Real Estate Group
- Fred Cooper of Toll Bros.
- Laurent Morali of Kushner Cos.
- Rob Naso of BentallGreenOak
- Aaron Price of TechUnited
- Annisia Cialone of Jersey City’s Department of Housing, Economic Development and Commerce
- Tom McGee of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Greg Belew of Lennar Multifamily Communities
- Christopher Albanese of Albanese Organization
- Sue Henderson of New Jersey City University
- Melanie Walter of the New Jersey Housing & Mortgage Finance Agency
- Diana Jeffrey of the Jersey City Redevelopment Agency, Anthony Cammarata of Goldman Sachs
- Nicholas Stone of Bluestone Lane Coffee
- Joseph Panepinto of Panepinto Properties
- Debbie Hart of BioNJ
The summit begins at 8:50 a.m. each day and will feature speeches, presentations, panel discussions and virtual networking. The full agenda and schedule are available at https://investjersey.city/2021/.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Sherif Abouzied at 201-589-0892 or email@example.com.