- At mid-2Q 2018 only three Class A industrial buildings larger than 500,000 square feet were available for lease throughout New Jersey.
- The shortage of space caused leasing to slow down at the start of the year without any big-box leases signed in first five months of 2018.
- On a positive note, five buildings greater than 500,000 square feet are set to break ground in 2018.
- Aside from the big-box size segment, leasing has tracked closely with the levels experienced in 2017.
- 2Q 2018 reports 3.6 million square feet leased so far, with pending deals expected to result in total leasing activity that surpasses the levels of the first quarter.
For more information, visit JLL Research