By Joshua Burd
Dollar Tree has leased 11,585 square feet at a freestanding building in Burlington County, the largest among several deals announced Thursday by R.J. Brunelli & Co.
The Old Bridge-based firm, Dollar Tree’s exclusive real estate representative in New Jersey, said the retailer will occupy a freestanding building at 315 East Main St. in Wrightstown. The store will occupy a space that once housed a furniture store, directly across the street from Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.
R.J. Brunelli President and Principal Danielle Brunelli-Albrecht brokered the deal for the store, which is expected to open next September, according to a news release.
Other deals announced by the firm include:
- A 1,865-square-foot lease for Sally Beauty at the Shoppes at Flemington on Reaville Road, near routes 202 and 31, with the store slated to open this month. Brunelli-Albrecht represented the specialty retailer for the brokerage, which is the exclusive New Jersey tenant representative for Sally Beauty.
- A 1,580-square-foot lease extension for Verizon TCC, the largest premium reseller of Verizon Wireless products in the U.S., at Peach Tree Plaza in Hammonton on Whitehorse Pike.
- A 3,200-square-foot lease renewal for Verizon TCC at Court House Village on Court House Road in Cape May. Both Verizon TCC deals were brokered by R.J. Brunelli CEO and Principal Ron DeLuca.
- A 5,000-square-foot lease for AAMCO at 1639 Main Ave. in Clifton and a 4,000-square-foot-lease at 56381 Frank Pichon Road in Slidell, Louisiana. Both deals were brokered by Senior Sales Associate Patti Fiore, who serves as the firm’s AAMCO account manager.
- A 1,500-square-foot European Wax Center store and a 2,475-square-foot Massage Envy location at The District at Metuchen, on Middlesex Avenue.
- A 1,522-square-foot European Wax Center and a 2,598-square-foot Massage Envy store at Aviation Plaza in Linden, located near Route 1 on West Edgar Rd. Brunelli-Albrecht brokered all four leases for the tenants.
- A 925-square-foot lease for Chartwells Staffing at Edison Commons on Route 27 in Edison. Senior Sales Associate John Lenaz brokered the deal for R.J. Brunelli, which is the exclusive broker for the 32,400-square-foot anchored by a future Aldi supermarket.
R.J. Brunelli added that it represented The Max Challenge, the fast-growing New Jersey-based chain of fitness centers, in leases at three more locations in central and northern New Jersey. The deals include a 2,752-square-foot space at Lexington Downs, located at 3 Lexington Ave. in East Brunswick, and a 2,310-square-foot site at Treasure Island Plaza on Route 35 in Shrewsbury.
In North Jersey, the chain opened in a 2,700-square-foot space on the second level of 136 Route 10 in East Hanover, the news release said. R.J. Brunelli Account Manager Joseph AmecAngelo represented The Max Challenge on all three deals, which the brokerage serving as the franchisor’s exclusive national leasing representative.