A rendering of 1 County Road in Secaucus — Courtesy: CBRE
By Joshua Burd
Six tenants have signed new leases to fill nearly half of a two-building, 242,000-square-foot flex property in Secaucus, brokers with CBRE announced.
Representing the owner, Bhasin Properties, the CBRE team William R. Waxman, Mindy Lissner Kevin Dudley and David Gheriani negotiated the leases at 1 County Road for a total of 105,000 square feet. The transactions are as follows:
- DDMG Inc., a wholesale men’s apparel company based in Secaucus, leased 27,440 square feet. JLL represented the tenant.
- GOAT, an online high-end sneaker marketplace founded by Eddie Lu, inked a 27,537-square-foot lease in direct negotiations with the CBRE team.
- W Showroom, an online women’s fashion company, leased 18,390 square feet.
- The Alvin Ailey Dance Theater leased 17,583 square feet, with Avison Young serving as its broker.
- KM Productions, an event production services and equipment company, leased 14,305 square feet. The Blau & Berg Co. represented the tenant.
- Power Survey, a provider of electric field testing and asset management services, leased 18,358 square feet. William J. Cariste of Realty Consultant represented the firm.
“Demand for high quality flex space in Secaucus is strong, and 1 County Road is meeting the demand with a compelling product and superior location,” Dudley said. “1 County Road offers easy and convenient access to New York City as well as a variety of transportation options for employees, and the Class A space itself serves a myriad of users and uses.
“The thoughtful, modern design makes it a real stand-out in the market.”
The two-building complex opened earlier this year, offering 15 units and a location that is minutes from New York City, the New Jersey Turnpike and major airports, CBRE said. The facility is within walking distance of the Secaucus Junction station.