Northampton Business Park at 1545-1575 Route 37 in Toms River — Courtesy: Denholtz Properties
By Joshua Burd
Nine tenants have combined to lease more than 15,000 square feet at a business park in Toms River, under a series of transactions by Denholtz Properties.
The developer and investment firm on Tuesday announced the activity at its Northampton Business Park, a 95,000-square-foot office and warehouse development at 1545-1575 Route 37 West. The transactions comprise new leases, lease renewals and expansions, including:
- A new lease by Jack Guarnieri Service Co. Inc. (2,000 square feet)
- A new lease by Culture Posters Inc. (1,000 square feet)
- A new lease by Door Quest Inc. (1,010 square feet)
- A renewal by Design Alternatives (3,200 square feet)
- A renewal by Garden State Garage Doors (2,250 square feet)
- A renewal by Accurate HVAC LLC (2,020 square feet)
- A renewal by Unimetrix Corp. (1,600 square feet)
- A renewal by The Thrifters (1,288 square feet)
- A renewal by Automated Concepts (1,000 square feet)
Located just off Route 37 West, the Northampton Business Park sits in what Denholtz touted as Ocean County’s fastest growing business corridor. The complex provides easy access to the Garden State Parkway and routes 9 and 70, the firm said, along with proximity to public transportation and banking, retail and restaurants options.
The site is currently home to a mix of light industrial, service and professional organizations.
“There continues to be strong demand for industrial space across the board, even for small to midsized businesses,” said Christina Jordan, director of leasing at Denholtz Properties. “That high level of demand paired with a lack of supply throughout much of the New Jersey and Florida markets helps us maintain high occupancy at light industrial assets such as Northampton Business Park, which forms the backbone of our multi-tenant investment strategy across our entire portfolio.”