By Joshua Burd
AT&T has leased nearly 8,000 square feet at a location on Route 22 in Watchung, one of several recent retail deals arranged by brokers with The Goldstein Group.
The retail brokerage announced a flurry of leases spanning East Brunswick to Hackensack. In the AT&T deal, which totaled 7,920 square feet, Goldstein Group President Chuck Lanyard represented the landlord.
The Paramus-based firm’s other deals are as follows:
- 2,400 square feet by 7-Eleven on Polifly Road in Hackensack, with Executive Vice President Lew Finkelstein and Vice President CJ Huter representing the tenant
- 2,000 square feet by Popeye’s on Main Avenue in Clifton, with Lanyard representing the landlord
- 1,500 square feet by Jersey Mike’s at 269 Route 46 in Little Ferry with Finkelstein and Huter representing the landlord
- 3,050 square feet by Spavia at The Shop Rite Center on East Hanover Avenue in Hanover, with Lanyard and Principal Neil Goldstein representing both parties
- 2,220 square feet by Bubbakoo’s on Route 35 in Neptune City, with Vice President Mark Handwerker representing the tenant
- 1,080 square feet by Expedia Cruise Centers at Cross Pointe Plaza on Route 18 in East Brunswick, with Goldstein representing both parties