Construction is underway on a new 276-unit apartment complex in Raritan Borough, where a developer hopes to seize on a location just steps from a commuter train station.…
- What infrastructure improvements does New Jersey need to support development for the next 20 years?
- East Brunswick issues RFP for prime Route 18 redevelopment site
- Hollister details new leadership team, new role for longtime CEO
- NAI Hanson: IT firm takes 6,900 sq. ft. at Parsippany office building
- Mertz broker promoted to senior VP