The Rockefeller Group has unveiled a new design for a proposed office complex in Florham Park, touting a cutting-edge, vibrant concept that can appeal to tenants seeking a space that doesn’t currently…
- How will Generation Z change or influence commercial real estate design?
- Developer lands $19.5 million loan for 306,000 sq. ft. industrial project, CBRE says
- Kimmerle makes key hire for health care design practice
- Saddleback touts three new industrial leases
- WCRE: Mortgage firm leases 4,500 square feet in Marlton