NAI James E. Hanson has been named property manager for 11 buildings owned by Tulfra Real Estate, including 99 Commerce Road in Cedar Grove. – Courtesy NAI James E. Hanson
By Joshua Burd
NAI James E. Hanson has added to its property management division with an 11-building, 670,000-square-foot portfolio owned by Tulfra Real Estate, the real estate services firm said.
In a news release, NAI Hanson said the portfolio is made up of industrial and mixed-use space in northern and central New Jersey. The buildings range in size from 12,200 to 151,000 square feet.
The Hackensack-based firm has expanded its property management division over the past decade from a team of only two employees to a dedicated group of 15, the news release said. The team manages more than 6.5 million square feet of industrial, office and retail space in several states, offering services such as maintenance, tenant installation, tenant retention programs, financial reporting and others.
“Both NAI Hanson and Tulfra Real Estate have strong roots in New Jersey commercial real estate,” Ivette Correa, chief operating officer and leader of NAI Hanson Management, said in a prepared statement. “Our common roots, track record of success and deep understanding of the marketplace and unique tenant and landlord needs enabled Tulfra Real Estate to confidently select us as property managers for their impressive portfolio made up of industrial and mixed-use tenants throughout central and northern New Jersey.”
The properties are located in Essex, Union, Middlesex, Morris and Passaic counties:
- 3775 Park Avenue, Edison (151,000 square feet)
- 21 Fadem Road, Springfield (122,677 square feet)
- 930 Riverview Drive, Totowa (119,114 square feet)
- 8 Fairfield Crescent, West Caldwell (62,500 square feet)
- 99 Commerce Road, Cedar Grove (47,000 square feet)
- 10 Fadem Road, Springfield (44,243 square feet)
- 755 Central Ave., New Providence (38,064 square feet)
- 60 South Jefferson Road, Whippany (37,176 square feet)
- 22 Audrey Place, Fairfield (22,000 square feet)
- 341 Kaplan Drive, Fairfield (13,956 square feet)
- 700 Route 46, Clifton (12,200 square feet)
“We spoke to a few property management firms before we met with the NAI Hanson folks,” said Sonny Jumani, president of Tulfra Real Estate. “What made our decision easy was NAI Hanson’s ability to use our existing accounting platform/infrastructure while completely integrating their management team with it. Bill has an exceptional property management team that can adapt to any accounting system. Above all we respect the integrity and professionalism of Bill Hanson.”