By Joshua Burd
The Urban Land Institute’s Northern New Jersey chapter is seeking nominations for its annual Excellence Awards, a program that showcases top commercial real estate players and projects.
The event, slated for Nov. 7 at the Westmount Country Club in Woodland Park, will highlight developments and industry figures that align with ULI’s mission to recognize outstanding and transformational land use developments, best practices and creative visioning. Nominations are open through Sept. 20.
Project award categories include:
- Small deal of the year ($15 million or less in construction costs)
- Capital markets/equity award (creative debt and/or equity structure)
- Sustainable development
- New Jersey development project of the year
- Public/private partnerships
- Suburban redevelopment project
- Health care/medical
People awards include:
- Leadership in professional services (sales, leasing, brokerage, financing, engineering, planning, architecture, appraising, legal)
- Leadership in real estate
- Rising star (young leaders under age 35, must be current ULI member)
For nomination details and other information, visit the event website.