By Joshua Burd
A massage franchise in recent months has added seven locations in New Jersey, under a series of newly announced transactions by Soloff Realty & Development Inc.
The brokerage firm, which represents Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa, said recently that the chain has inked leases at locations including:
- Bayonne Crossing in Bayonne
- ACME Commons Shopping Center in Bordentown
- Somerset Shopping Center in Bridgewater
- Palisades Avenue in Englewood
- Hudson Tea building in Hoboken
- ITC Crossings in Flanders
- Oak Tree Plaza in Egg Harbor Township
Soloff’s David Dunkelman has represented Hand & Stone since the company entered the New Jersey market in 2005, the firm said, noting that it now operates more than 400 spa locations in North America. He added that the chain is planning more stores for the remainder of 2019.