Patricia Ruskan, a vice president with PS&S, was recently named 2019 Civil Engineer of the Year by the American Society of Civil Engineers New Jersey Section
By Real Estate NJ
A veteran civil engineer with PS&S has earned a distinctive honor from a national trade association.
The Warren-based firm announced recently that Patricia Ruskan, a vice president, was named 2019 Civil Engineer of the Year by the American Society of Civil Engineers New Jersey Section. With more than 30 years of experience in her field, she has been the lead engineer and project manager for many of the region’s high-profile and award-winning projects, including:
- Atlantic Health System’s in-patient physical rehab facility in Madison
- The Modern in Fort Lee
- Pike Run PRD in Montgomery
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets in Woodbury, New York
- Garvies Point waterfront redevelopment in Glen Cove, New York
- Morris Corporate Center IV, V and VI in Parsippany
- Wesmont Station redevelopment in Wood-Ridge
- LG Electronics’ North American headquarters in Englewood Cliffs
The ASCE presented Ruskan with the Civil Engineer of the Year award on May 9 at its 45th Annual Awards Dinner.