By Joshua Burd
Eight tenants have combined to lease more than 42,000 square feet of retail space in northern and central New Jersey, in a series of newly announced deals by The Goldstein Group.
The transactions are as follows:
- Visions Federal Credit Union took 3,200 square feet at 653 Route 46 in Fairfield. The Goldstein Group’s Neil Goldstein and Roy Paret represented the landlord, Catawaba Associates-West Windsor LLC, while Director Chris Conway represented the tenant.
- Orange Theory Fitness leased 4,000 square feet at 182 Ridgedale Ave. in Florham Park. Chuck Lanyard and Marc Palestina, both of The Goldstein Group, represented landlord Flo Park Associates LLC, while Brian Battista of Jeffrey Realty represented the tenant.
- Great Clips committed to 1,275 square feet at Hazlet Town Center at 3010 Route 35 in Hazlet. The Goldstein Group’s Lew Finkelstein and CJ Huter represented the landlord, OASG Hazlet LLC/Onyx Equities, while Ryan Feldman of ARD Real Estate represented the tenant.
- Quest Diagnostics leased 2,080 square feet at Hazlet Town Center, 3010 Route 35, with Finkelstein and Huter again representing ownership. The duo also represented the tenant.
- Freedom Bank took 2,100 square feet at Rutherford Commons, located at 150 Route 17 in East Rutherford. Finkelstein and Huter represented the landlord, Urban Edge Paterson Plank Road LLC, while Tony Ursillo of Ursillo Realty represented the tenant.
- Kumon Learning Centers leased 1,200 square feet at Chelsea Place at 3253 Route 35 in Hazlet. The Goldstein Group’s Mark Handwerker represented the landlord, Hazbro Realty LLC, and the tenant.
- Express Union Tile Corp. took down a 19,400-square-foot, freestanding building at 2432 Route 22 in Union. Conway and Patrick Brake III, also of The Goldstein Group, represented the landlord, MBT Holdings Union-LLC, and the tenant.
- Overstock Appliances Corp. leased 4,680 square feet at 703 Route 17 South in Paramus. Palestina and Lanyard represented the landlord, Bersid LLC, and the tenant.