From top left: Maria Tsampounieri, Donna Gonzalez, Valerie Trani and Lai Lau. From bottom left: Aleksandra Pulawska-Baron, Sher’rae Bush and Jason Pompeo. Not pictured: Dylan Rotchford. — Courtesy: Levin Management Corp.
By Joshua Burd
Levin Management Corp. has announced eight new hires, spanning a range of departments from accounting and legal to marketing and property management.
Touting a period of record business growth and the need to expand, the North Plainfield-based real estate services firm said the new team members include:
- Lai Lau (controller), who brings more than 30 years of accounting experience specializing in shopping centers and commercial buildings to her new role
- Aleksandra Pulawska-Baron (staff accountant), who joins with more than 16 years of experience working on and overseeing audits at industry-leading accounting firms
- Valerie Trani (bookkeeper)
- Jason Pompeo (accounts payable specialist)
- Donna Gonzalez (administrative assistant)
- Maria Tsampounieri (marketing associate) with duties including helping to implement consumer engagement marketing programs for select client properties
- Dylan Rotchford (property manager)
- Sher’rae Bush (legal department administrative assistant)
LMC’s retail-focused portfolio currently includes 100 properties totaling 14 million square feet in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states, according to a news release. The firm in 2017 added 10 retail assignments totaling 1.5 million square feet and experienced its healthiest leasing volume in recent years.
“This is a productive, exciting time for our company, with momentum that is continuing in 2018,” said Matthew K. Harding, LMC president. “We take great pride in the quality of our team, and our newest additions are no exception.
“We are pleased to welcome these experienced professionals, who will be instrumental in helping us uphold the quality services our clients have come to expect while sustaining our growth and positioning LMC for future success.”