The sweeping tax reform brought on by The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is now in effect, but many Real Estate owners and investors remain in the dark on how these changes will impact their businesses. With that, Sax’s Real Estate advisors will hold an educational webinar on March 19 to run through the major changes facing the Real Estate industry overall now that tax reform has been implemented, and proposed guidance has been released.
Topics will include:
- Update: QBI
- Reviewing final regulations and recently issued related guidance
- Update: Business Interest Expense Limitation
- Qualifying for the small business exemption and the consequences of electing out of the interest expense limitation
- Update: Qualified Opportunity Zones
- An overview of the program and the related benefits
- Update: Centralized Partnership Audit Regime
- Considerations before making any elections
Stay informed. Join us as we shed clarity on the new world post-tax reform, and how our industry has changed.
Tuesday, March 19 || 12:00 – 1:00 PM
For more information, visit Sax LLP.