99 Murray Hill Parkway in East Rutherford — Courtesy: NAI James E. Hanson
By Joshua Burd
A family-owned stone company is taking more than 24,000 square feet of industrial space in East Rutherford, according to a brokerage team with NAI James E. Hanson.
The tenant, Marmiro Stones, will use the space at 99 Murray Hill Parkway to support its growing warehousing and distribution needs. Brokers noted that the building provides the company with quick access to the New Jersey Turnpike and New York City via the George Washington Bridge, as well as routes 3, 17 and 120, supporting a business that serves both residential and commercial clients.
NAI Hanson’s Kenneth Lundberg, Steve Pastor, Patrick Lennon and Lorenzo Lambiase represented the landlord, 99 Murray Hill Parkway Inc., in the 24,057-square-foot deal.
“The competition within the Meadowlands market remains at an all-time high,” Lundberg said. “With such little new development in the area, high-quality industrial spaces like 99 Murray Hill Parkway stand out to a wide range of businesses. This deal truly reflects our understanding of the market, and we are thrilled to welcome another quality tenant to the property on our client’s behalf.”
In a news release, NAI Hanson noted that the 142,624-square-foot building sits on 8.4 acres. Marmiro Stones’ unit includes two tailgates, four drive-ins, 28-foot ceiling heights and 935 square feet of office space.
The company has been sourcing premium stone from its family-owned quarries in Turkey since 1959, according to a news release. NAI Hanson added that the business has offices, a design studio and a modern fabrication shop under one roof.