Park Avenue at Morris County in Florham Park
By Joshua Burd
Accounting firm Wiss & Co. LLP has leased more than 40,000 square feet at a Florham Park office campus, in the largest of several newly announced transactions by Avison Young.
Brokers with AY represented ownership at the six-building, 1.16 million-square-foot complex known as Park Avenue at Morris County, where they’ve detailed eight leases totaling 153,288 square feet. Avison Young principals Jeff Heller and William McCaffrey completed the transactions, which include:
- 41,513 square feet by Wiss at 100 Campus Drive
- 27,813 square feet by Unified Physician Management LLC at 100 Campus Drive
- 25,769 square feet by Jacobs Levy Equity Management to relocate and expand at 100 Campus Drive
- 23,133 square feet by Insperity to relocate and expand at 100 Campus Drive
- 15,877 square feet by Bank of America, a renewal, at 500 Campus Drive
- 9,420 square feet by Phathom Pharmaceuticals Inc. at 100 Campus Drive
- 7,786 square feet by Leonardo DRS at 200 Campus Drive
- 1,977 square feet by law firm Boyar & Suozzo at 100 Campus Drive
“With its high-demand and low inventory, Florham Park remains one of the most sought-after office locations in New Jersey,” said Heller, who leads Avison Young’s New Jersey team. “With its great location and headquarter-quality infrastructure, The Park Avenue at Morris County office campus continues to attract credit-worthy, image-conscious tenants and we’re pleased to announce these many new lease transactions on behalf of ownership.”
Park Avenue at Morris County, which is owned by Liberty Properties LLC, sits off the Columbia Turnpike exit on Route 24.