By Joshua Burd
B6 Real Estate Advisors has added to its team in the Garden State, the brokerage firm said, touting the growth of its property listings in Hudson and Union counties.
Based in Manhattan, B6 recently brought on Peter Cabrera as a director of capital advisory in New Jersey. He will work alongside Yanni Marmarou, a director, specializing in advising clients on debt and equity placements with a focus on the middle market space in the region.
The move comes as B6 markets some 500,000 square feet in property listings across the two counties with a projected value of $75 million.
“We are very bullish on our continued expansion in the (New Jersey) market with many active listings and recent closed transactions,” said Marmarou, who is spearheading the listings in Hudson and Union. “With (New Jersey’s) competitive housing market and the rise in remote work, demand is increasing further outside of (New York City). We are seeing a strong appetite for industrial properties and for sites in close proximity to NJ transit. Adding Peter to the Hudson County team provides our clients with best-in-class capital advisory services and positions us to serve as a one-stop resource for any major capital event an owner in the market is facing.”
Cabrera is currently overseeing some $400 million in financing mandates, B6 said.
The firm, which was founded by Paul J. Massey Jr., is marketing properties including:
- 1697-1701 Elizabeth Ave., a 22,800-square-foot industrial property in Rahway
- 277-301 West Side Ave., a 51,000-square-foot residential development site in Jersey City
- 212-230 Culver Ave., a 55,984-square-foot mixed-use development site in Jersey City
- 70 Mallory Ave., a 31,000-square-foot development site in Jersey City
- 450-452 1st, a 12,400-square-foot building with 16 residential units and four retail storefronts in Hoboken
- 400 Monroe St., a 5,000-square-foot, seven-unit multifamily property in Hoboken
- 330 Hudson St., a 5,000-square-foot, five-unit multifamily property in Hoboken
“Over the course of my tenure at B6, collaboration between the investment sales and capital advisory business lines in our territory network model has proven accretive to our clients and the company’s growth, despite market disruption, positions us to capture market share in 2021 and beyond,” Cabrera said. “The Hudson County market specifically enticed me due to its high volume of construction financing opportunities as well as strong market fundamentals surrounding the industrial, office and multifamily asset classes. Alongside Yanni and his team, I look forward to providing value to owners in the Hudson County market for years to come.”