The Broadacres Office Park in Bloomfield, where Dewberry maintains an office — File photo
By Joshua Burd
Dewberry has promoted a dozen employees in its New Jersey offices as part of more than 80 promotions announced Thursday by the professional services firm.
The moves in New Jersey include:
- John Coffey, who manages the transportation group in the Bloomfield office, was promoted to associate vice president.
- Eric Boschen, Bryan Garbasz, and James Gazzale were each promoted to senior associate in Bloomfield. Boschen and Garbasz manage the water resources department and structural engineering group in the office, respectively. Gazzale is the geotechnical department manager.
- Steven Ruskan and Manuel Vera Caraballo were each promoted to associate in the Bloomfield office. Ruskan is a project manager in the construction services group, while Vera Caraballo is the assistant department manager for the structural engineering group.
- Steven Eget, James Heeren, Mario Iannelli and Douglas Sullivan were each promoted to senior associate in Parsippany. Eget is the environmental group manager, while Heeren is a senior environmental engineer. Iannelli is the land development department manager for the site/civil group, while Sullivan is the hazardous waste investigation and remediation and environmental compliance department manager.
- Steven Benosky, Charles Stebbins and Joanne Slaman earned promotions to associate in Parsippany. Benosky and Stebbins are senior project managers in the water resources group and the environmental group, respectively, while Slaman is the assistant department manager in the telecommunications group.
In a news release, Dewberry said the promotions coincide its ongoing expansion of engineering, architectural and consulting services in the Northeast, where the Fairfax, Virginia-based firm has practiced for more than 60 years.