By Joshua Burd
A dollar store chain is adding seven locations in southern New Jersey, under a series of newly announced transactions by Soloff Realty & Development Inc.
The retail real estate firm announced Tuesday that it has brokered 12 new transactions on behalf of Dollar General, seven of which are in Camden, Gloucester and Atlantic counties. The deals come as part of the chain’s continued growth in and around Philadelphia, as it seeks to expand its current footprint of more than 16,000 stories in 46 states.
Richard Soloff oversees site selection in Pennsylvania and Delaware, while David Dunkelman handles site selection in New Jersey, the firm said. The newest Garden State locations include:
- 207 Cross Keys Road in Pine Hill (9,100-square-foot lease with VMDH Enterprises LLC)
- 222 South White Horse Pike in Stratford (7,500-square-foot lease with Brandywine Acquisition and Development)
- 271 Lambs Road in Mantua (9,100-square-foot lease with Mantua Partners LLC)
- 621 Atlantic Ave. in Atlantic City (10,000-square-foot lease with ACDG LLC)
- 1233-75 Blackwood Clementon Road in Gloucester Township (9,340-square-foot lease with Group Four Equities)
- 525 Martin Luther King Blvd. in Camden (10,125-square-foot lease with Camden Equities)
- 901 East Clements Bridge in Runnemede (10,650-square-foot lease with Construction Concepts Unlimited LLC)
Interstate Commercial Real Estate co-brokered the transactions in Gloucester Township and Camden, Soloff said. The firm also noted that the new locations have scheduled opening dates ranging from August to March 2021.