By Joshua Burd
IOREBA has tentatively rescheduled its popular Developer Night event to April 27.
The organization, also known as the Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association, announced Wednesday that it would postpone the annual event from its original date of March 30. The program is the latest to be shelved amid the ongoing coronavirus crisis and a regional ban on large gatherings, as government officials look to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Developer Night is typically held at the Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe in Teaneck and usually draws more than 300 attendees. This year’s panel, organized by CBRE’s Geoffrey L. Schubert, is slated to include:
- Andrew Merin of Cushman & Wakefield
- Ed Russo of Russo Development
- Samuel Morreale of Vision Real Estate Partners
- Peter J. Bronsnick of SJP Properties
- David Simson of Newmark Knight Frank (moderator)