Chris Rigassio (left), head of operations for Jersey Mike’s in northern New Jersey, joins Gary Krauss of Pierson Commercial. — Courtesy: Pierson Commercial
By Joshua Burd
Jersey Mike’s Subs has added six new stores to its footprint in northern and central Jersey after a series of leases completed by Pierson Commercial.
The Marlboro-based brokerage firm, which represents the sandwich chain, said the new deals span a total of nearly 8,500 square feet and will add to the operator’s presence from Bergen to Ocean counties. Gary Krauss of Pierson Commercial completed the deals on behalf of Jersey Mike’s.
The transactions include:
- 1,402 square feet at Washington Bridge Plaza in Fort Lee, where the operator opened in October. Jason Gerbsman of Hudson RE LLC represented the landlord, AAC Fort Lee Plaza LLC.
- 1,423 square feet at the Mansfield Commons Shopping Center in Hackettstown, which is slated to open in the first quarter of this year. National Realty and Development Corp. is the landlord.
- 1,200 square feet at the Mill Creek Annex in Secaucus, which opened in October. Paramount Realty Services is the landlord.
- 1,500 square feet in the Orchards at Dover Shopping Center in Toms River, which opened in November. Karen Dolan of Florham Realty Management LLC represented landlord, The Orchards at Dover LLC.
- 1,382 square feet at North Village at Sparta, which is projected to open in the second quarter. David Greenman of Silbert Realty and Management Co. Inc. represented the landlord, NV Retail Holdings LLC.
- 1,554 square feet at the Eagle Rock Commons Shopping Center in Roseland, where Jersey Mike’s plans to open in the first quarter. Dina Santarelli of Sabre Real Estate Group LLC represented the landlord, Klein Roseland LLC and Sterling Roseland LLC.