IOREBA Developer’s Night
When: 5 PM to 10 PM Monday, March 30
Where: Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe – 100 Frank W. Burr Blvd., Teaneck
Description: The Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association of the New York Metropolitan Area will host its 28th annual Developer’s Night event, offering industry professionals the opportunity to network and hear a panel presentation from distinguished commercial real estate experts as they discuss trends in the New Jersey marketplace in New Jersey.
The speaker panel, organized by Geoffrey L. Schubert, senior vice president of CBRE, includes:
- David Simson, vice chairman and New Jersey chief operating officer of Newmark Knight Frank
- Jesse Harty, senior vice president for Prologis
- Andrew Merin, vice chairman of Cushman & Wakefield
- Ed Russo, president of Russo Development
- Samuel J. Morreale, founder and managing partner of Vision Real Estate Partners LLC
- Peter J. Bronsnick, executive vice president of SJP Properties
The event will begin with cocktails and networking from 5 PM to 6:30 PM, followed by a buffet dinner and panel presentation.