80 Main St. in West Orange — Courtesy: Sheldon Gross Realty
By Joshua Burd
The owner of a 100,000-square-foot office building in West Orange has inked three new leases and seven renewals in recent months, under a series of deals by Sheldon Gross Realty.
The brokerage firm, which is headquartered at the building, on Wednesday announced the transactions at 80 Main St. The signings total more than 28,000 square feet, having taken place over the past seven months.
Sheldon Gross Vice President Eric Weston represented ownership at the five-story building. The three new tenants include:
- Total Family Solutions (2,196 square feet)
- Primary Capital Services (1,239 square feet)
- Mental Health Associates of Essex & Morris County (9,258 square feet)
The renewals include:
- Mandelbaum & Mandelbaum (7,032 square feet)
- Mandelbaum & Mandelbaum (2,479 square feet)
- Eagle Rock Alliance Ltd. (873 square feet)
- Service Insurance Co. (941 square feet)
- Metropolitan Mortgage (1,736 square feet)
- Dennis Cleary (819 square feet)
- Mykita North America LLC (1,768 square feet)
“All these new and renewing tenants collectively testify to what an outstanding facility and location 80 Main Street in West Orange is,” Weston said. “Of course, I’ve known this for a while, since my office is here.
“What’s really exceptional is that the broad variety of different types of companies and organizations located in the building helps create excellent networking opportunities for all tenants.”